1970 Mustang Boss 302 W-code 4.30 "non-Super Drag Package" Locker Grabber Orange
Offered here is a genuine W Code 4.30 “non-Super Drag Pack” 1970 Boss 302 finished factory Grabber Orange over Black Corinthian Vinyl Bucket Seat interior. The car is fresh off an “over the top” rotisserie restoration, equipped as outlined in the Marti Report. The Grabber Orange is offset by the black stripes, Rear Deck Spoiler, and Sport Slats. It also sports the always awesome Ram Air shaker hood. It is an OEM unit, not a reproduction. Raised white letter tires and Magnum 500 wheels complete the look.
She retains her original close ratio 4-speed manual transmission and a date code correct Boss 302-4V Boss Engine, balanced and blueprinted, the assembly is OE correct (aside from the headers as noted below). The oil cooler and horns set to one side are in plain view as you open the hood. While the Ford factory rated the Boss 302 engine at 290hp, this one reliably makes about 500hp on pump gas. The 4.30 Detroit Locker rear end is stout enough to handle anything this motor can throw at it.
The interior is a standard "BA" Black Rhino/Corinthian Vinyl Bucket Seat trim, with AM radio and, of course, the Hurst "T" handle shifter. While the essentially stock original, the interior looks, feels and operates as it is, completely new.
The only major deviation from the factory is the custom exhaust that features long tube headers and electric dumps to get the most power and the most fun out of that motor.
If you are looking for the "real McCoy" that runs and drives out better than you remember in 1970, then this W code Grabber Orange Boss is the right one for you.
Principal UseDriven Show Car
Conditional GradeBetter Than New
Overall OriginalityPersonalized Stock
A largely stock appearing car, restored or unrestored that is near factory condition, with three or more exceptions such as exterior or interior color change, or bolt-on parts such as aftermarket tires, radio, ignition, or exhaust.
SYA's 5 Keys to Investment Collectability
* Genuine w Code 4.30 Detroit Locker "non-Super Drag Pack"
* Highly Desireable Grabber Orange paint and other desirable options, like the rear deck spoiler, sport slats, etc.
* In EXCELLENT condition, a professional high-quality rotisserie restoration.
* Balanced and Blue Printed Driveline, 500hp Boss 302 Engine
* Documented by Marti Report
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Grabber Orange
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Mustang Boss 302
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
- Engine Size
- Transmission Type
- 4spd Hurst Shifter
- Body Style
- Principal Use
- Driven Show Car
- Conditional Grade
- Better Than New
- Overall Originality
- Personalized Stock
- Current Location
- Chehalis, WA 98532
Not signed up yet?
- Exclusive access to inspection reports.
- Exclusive access to documentation.
- Exclusive access to VIN stamps and pedigree photos.
- FREE buying tools and model guides.
- FREE sub. to THEKrook Report newsletter.
- Be the first to know of new inventory BEFORE it is advertised.
- Get the inside track on market trends and investment advise.
Estimated Monthly Payment